As the time quickly approaches for the first ever Wedding Harvest fair to hit Brisbane, there is a flurry amongst vendors in the wedding community. What better way to mark the occasion when you get this many wedding professionals together than a styled photo shoot.
“Everyone involved was in agreeance with the overall styling. Clean, elegant and romantic. We wanted to catch the eye of brides all over Brisbane, not just a small pocket of them,” shares Chloe from The Wedding Harvest. “Yes, colour is amazing but in this instant we all knew that there was so much natural beauty in our venue and gown that required nothing more than some fresh white spring blooms with sprigs of native foliage. Tied with our antique brass candle sticks and an incredibly elegant stationery suite the result was a very simple yet classic styling.”
The Wedding Harvest is a one-day wedding fair being held at one of Brisbane’s most sought-after wedding venues, Lightspace. The event will bring together hand-picked, premium vendors who are creative and in tune with the ever growing trends in the wedding industry. See details below.
When: Sunday 6th November, 2016
Where: Lightspace Brisbane
Time: 11am – 3pm
Click here to purchase tickets.
Shared from White Magazine
- EVENT The Wedding Harvest
- STYLIST Him & Her Events
- HAIR & MAKEUP The Beauty Case
- PHOTOGRAPHY Prue Franzmann Photography
- GOWN Babushka Ballerina
- STATIONERY Love Notes Collective featuring Invitation Suite by White Cherry Invitations and Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card by For the Love of Stationery
- HEADPIECE Shut The Front Door – Headpieces & Accessories
- CAKE Gillian Bell Cake
- VENUE Lightspace
- FLOWERS Little Duck Botanicals
- HIRE Love Struck Weddings
- MODEL Loana